Hotels are a highly complex class of real estate that requires sophisticated operating systems and support. A successful hotel operator must focus on creating revenues and guest experiences while controlling expenses and protecting investor’s capital to ultimately produce returns.
Peachtree Hotel Group, through its management arm Peachtree Hospitality Management, has developed and tested its systems and people on its own properties and extends that success as a third-party manager with the same passion and attention to detail for a growing list of owners nationwide. An approved operator by all the major, premium hotel brand groups, the company’s management expertise encompasses virtually every flag under the Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice, Wyndham and InterContinental Hotels Group banners. The company’s proven, cutting-edge, proprietary
operating systems give Peachtree a leg up on its competitive set.
The company’s range of services includes:
- Hotel Property Management
- Sales and Marketing
- E-commerce Management
- Revenue Management
- Centralized Accounting
- Asset Management
- Pre-Opening Services and Technical Coordination
- Renovation Project Management
The Company’s Business Model Is Built On Four Pillars:
- Guests—Peachtree’s core belief is that there is no hospitality experience without an engaged guest. The company operates quality assets which result in a memorable stay, one guest at a time.
- Team Members—Peachtree engages with its team members to create a living, breathing culture to consistently deliver a work environment that provides an exceptional guest experience and builds a better bottom line. The company genuinely takes a family approach with its team, providing a
professional, yet relaxed, atmosphere to help its people thrive and grow while empowering them to provide the best possible guest experience.
- Financial Partners—The company stresses open, two-way communications with its stakeholders to build and deliver a winning business plan to meet the owners’ objectives and deliver superior returns to its investors/partners.
- Communities—A thriving hotel also must be a thoughtful, interactive, compassionate part of the community. Peachtree supports its communities both at the corporate and property levels, such as working with Habitat for Humanity and supporting local parks and youth leagues in various markets.